About the Blog

I don't particularly like sharing my recipes, but I'll give it a try.

All recipies are how my husband and I make them they may not be the same as in the countries they originate from.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Stuffed Lobster


  • I LOVE LOBSTER one of my favorite special treats! So Alex and I decided to make it the other night. He wanted to stuff the lobster. Which made me groan inwardly because I just like it boiled with butter, but if he was going to make it then we would have it. It was really good!!! I really liked allot!

  • 1 Fresh Lobster Tail
  • 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
  • 1/4 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
  • 1 teaspoons vegetable oil

  • Directions
  1. Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil. Add the lobster and cook for 8 minutes. Remove from the water and set aside to cool slightly.
  2. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C). When the lobster is cool enough, split it in half lengthwise using a large chef's knife. Remove the dark strip if present.
  3. In a bowl mix the bread crumbs, butter, salt, pepper and rosemary. Stuff this mixture on top of the lobster meat still in the shell and place lobster halves in a baking dish. Drizzle oil over the top. (Alex removed the meat and combined it with the stuffing and stuffed it all back in the tail)
  4. Bake in the preheated oven until the stuffing is browned, about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment